WikiDoc scholar program letter of recommendation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
WikiDoc scholar program Microchapters
- Contribution to WikiDoc will be awarded by a letter of recommendation.
- In order to request a letter of recommendation, a WikiDoc Scholar must meet the following criteria:
- 1. Active participation in WikiDoc scholar program for a minimum of 3 months
- 2. Completion of a minimum of 4 microchapters and or a minimum of 6 single pages in 3 months.
- Once the above outlined criteria is met, the scholar may request a letter of recommendation from the WikiDoc Program Director Meg Leitao (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The scholar will be provided with a list of all of the required documents upon submission of the request.
- At the completion of the WikiDoc scholar program, a certificate of completion may be requested.
- A certificate of completion will only be sent if the scholar has participated for a minimum of 6 months and is no longer actively editing or has moved onto a residency program.
- Certificates cannot be requested if the scholar is an active editor.
- A certificate is only granted when the scholar's participation has ended.
- Letter of recommendation will be addressed to any party nominated by the scholar.
- In order to highlight the validity and positive impact of the letter, the scholar will have to waive his/her right of reviewing the letter of recommendation.
- Letter of recommendation will not be given to the scholar; it will be submitted to the program directly.