Premature ventricular contraction historical perspective
Premature ventricular contraction Microchapters
Premature ventricular contraction historical perspective On the Web
- There is limited information about the historical perspective of [disease name].
- [Disease name] was first discovered by [name of scientist], a [nationality + occupation], in [year]/during/following [event].
- The association between [important risk factor/cause] and [disease name] was made in/during [year/event].
- In [year], [scientist] was the first to discover the association between [risk factor] and the development of [disease name].
- In [year], [gene] mutations were first implicated in the pathogenesis of [disease name].
Landmark Events in the Development of Treatment Strategies
Impact on Cultural History
The following are a few famous cases of [disease name]:
- Al-Khatib, Sana M.; Stevenson, William G.; Ackerman, Michael J.; Bryant, William J.; Callans, David J.; Curtis, Anne B.; Deal, Barbara J.; Dickfeld, Timm; Field, Michael E.; Fonarow, Gregg C.; Gillis, Anne M.; Granger, Christopher B.; Hammill, Stephen C.; Hlatky, Mark A.; Joglar, José A.; Kay, G. Neal; Matlock, Daniel D.; Myerburg, Robert J.; Page, Richard L. (2018). "2017 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death". Circulation. 138 (13). doi:10.1161/CIR.0000000000000549. ISSN 0009-7322.